The tina-tini

Monday, May 25, 2009

Photobucket

So I decided since well I love my alcohol that I would share some super yummy recipes! So every Sunday is happy hour here!

Let's kick it off with my personal recipe!

Tina - tini
1 oz - 3 Olives Berry Vodka
1.5 oz- Bacardi DragonBerry Rum
1.5 oz - Lemonade (Today I used pink lemonade)
splash of Sprite
Strawberry garnish

Shake first 3 ingredients, strain into a chilled martini glass. Hit it with a splash of sprite. Add garnish! Voila!

A super fruity summer drink just waiting for you to drink it while lounging at the pool!

I however tend to like my alcohol in volumes so I generally double this and just put it in a glass! Cheers!
Photobucket

4 comments:

MRP May 25, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

Sounds great! Love the photos too!

Cid May 27, 2009 at 6:19 AM  

Loved your cornfield meltdown on SITS.

Debbie May 27, 2009 at 6:24 AM  

Yum! What time should I drop by?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP