Big Luscious T

Monday, May 25, 2009

Photobucket
I mentioned this briefly in my other blog but let me just tell you how amazingly talented this group of guys are! They played at the bar back in Novemeber of 2008 and I was hooked. Their talent surpasses any local band I have heard. Well ok so maybe Im blowing a little smoke but these guys kick some serious you know what! I have swooped them under my wing and try to promote them as much as possible just so the local area will see how great these guys are. They are a cover band but they also have some of their original stuff that they have yet to record. Seriously check out there myspace and listen to a couple of their tunes....
I think their adorable baby faces just help to make their shows that much more interesting! I cannot wait to see where these guys are in a year or two!Once they become big I better have full rights to backstage as well as be the bands official photographer (yeah ok now I am blowing smoke up my own!) But hey if they don't credit me when they are famous - then maybe I will have to punch them in their eye. LOL.... I love ya BLT!

1 comments:

Unknown May 27, 2009 at 6:13 PM  

Um this sounds YUMMY. EXpecially in this miserable hot steamy yucky humid weather we are having here in TN, Stopping by from SITS!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP