Im back!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009


Hey guys! I am back again, yup I know bad me... I have been so consumed by the benefit that I was putting together, that I lost touch. But the benefit is now over and I am just getting back to reality. My kids have been back and forth from VA the last couple weeks just for preparation for the benefit. Max got his tonsils out on the 2nd. That was not fun. The breath that comes along with that WOW. We had to go back to the ER because he became dehydrated but he is ALMOST back to the same Max. Apparently my kids have slept in every morning but since they have been home I have been bright eyes at 5 am cause they want to play... Not so happy....
Back to the benefit - we made over $9000 for the kids... Outstanding! The last thing I need to do is just write a list of those I know who donated so I can get some thank yous out. The only problem is I dont know who half the people are. We had a bunch of stuff just dropped off, and I feel horrible because I cannot personally thank them all. At any rate, Tina is back, yay! And just so your not confused that adorable little man at the top of the page, his name is Drew, he was one of the little kids the benefit was for...


Photobucket

1 comments:

MRP July 14, 2009 at 12:13 PM  

Glad you're back.. and can relax for a bit! I was floored by the amount of $$ you guys raised for Drew & Olivia - what an amazing feat!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP