Wow!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sorry been missing in action recently! The kids have been home from school and I have been super busy with photoshoots! It has been crazy hectic and the days are just flying by! I have been working hard at trying to raise money for the benefit that I created to help support two local children.

Monday the kids and I were finally able to spend the day with hubby. Scott has been working everyday for 6 weeks so it was really nice to have some family time. Nothing exciting is going on. My partner in crime a.k.a. my best friend has been on vacation so I haven't made any new cocktails (crying in the corner).

Photobucket

1 comments:

Kim July 11, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

I hope you're enjoying your time with your husband! What a long time to not get to spend any real time together!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP