Rough Week

Friday, July 17, 2009

What could go wrong this week probably has... I am thankful today is Friday. The events that have unfolded this week are crazy! Mostly minor stuff but seriously it was one of those "what could go wrong will go wrong" kind of things. A week full of stress! I should be sitting at my vacation spot at the moment instead I am enjoying the rain here in the NE. My AC went in my van - thus the only transportation for me and the kiddos so had to reschedule that. My 2 year old lovely son- broke practically everything insight. Started with my camera. Yeah the #2 thing I always have with me, He thought it would be fun to chuck it across the room - with the lens attached. Fun. Then he found my #1 - my Blackberry and that to met its fate along with my camera. Even though I was without my phone for less than 24 hours it seemed like an eternity. I have EVERYTHING on it and lost it all - Yeah didnt back up anything so taking this as a lesson learned and will back up my phone book as soon as I get numbers put back on it. I still have no cable because again loving son spilled gatorade all over the cable box and fried it - well drowned it. Back to the van my electronic mechanism that opens the doors automatically went out so that is a pain... We have been having some issues at the bars too so again more stress. Yikes!
Well among my misfortunes I found a great deal on craigslist for a table/chair set and hutch. Judging by the picture posted it looked like black wood so I didnt even ask the color, I drove the 30 miles to get it and it turns out that its green. GREEN! So does not work in my kitchen being I painted the cabinets a blue last year. But I saw the potential in it and I bought it... I was able to get 2 of the chairs painted today between the rainfall. I bought a killer fabric at the local shop so I will have one good looking set once I finish. I swear though sometimes I think I have adult ADD because I can never stay focused. I bounced back and forth between the table and my daughters room ( another work in progress). I am also redecorating her room in a fairy garden theme. I will post pictures as I go, but honestly have not gotten very far. Well enough self-pity - gonna work on some more stuff. And oh yeah I broke out my Billy Mays Slider Station today - not worth the money! I opened the top looked down and had patties like 1/2 inch big. It was rather funny they made the slider buns look like regular hamburger buns! HAHAHA!


Photobucket

1 comments:

MRP July 17, 2009 at 7:12 PM  

I, too am glad this week is almost over! That's funny about the sliders... I didn't invest in the slider station though, I just went and got the premade pattied at WalMart... these are perfect for the kids!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP