Battle #673 That Poo Battles

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Not for the sqeamish*** Read with caution*****

I love my children. But there is a few things that I just wish I could opt out of. After four children I am sooo ready for Battle #673 to end. I call it "The Battle of Hand Full of Poo"

Seriously.

Every since Ry was around 3 months old his most favoritest thing ever is to put his hands down to make sure his weeny wang is still there. And he especially does it when he poos. And more than likely he will do it when he has the runs. I can guarentee that any time he poos I will have to fight the poo battle. I am a clean freak, I cannot stand dirty hands, thus is probably the only reason he does it! Let me explain as soon as the diaper comes off his hands are in his junk. I have to fully prepare before I change a diaper. I have to seperate the wipes, open up the new diaper. When the time comes I lay his stinky butt down - fully prepared that today i will win. He always flashes that sneaky smile as soon as I start to unbuckle the diaper, and then it begins. This morning I had to involve my feet. Yes my feet. I was trying to wipe the crap off he was fighting to just to grab some I had to use my feet into his armpits to hold him down. Seriously it is an all out battle. He is laughing, I am crying. So then I have to keep on him about not touching anything (like his face, other hand etc) just so he doesn't spread the poo. Really is poo that fun to play in? Or is just to torture me? I am serious every diaper I gotta fight this. And 9 times outta ten I don't win. I really hate changing diapers. Potty training couldn't come any sooner. My other 3 were not this feisty but Ry seriously wants to just be a pain in the arse.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Pepper Plum Boutique June 2, 2009 at 6:26 AM  

We go thru the same thing!! Afterwards I need a nap! Mine had a phase where he just had to immediately take the diaper off whenever he pooed. And of course he has to go hide someone to drop the load then comes running out diaper in hand. He did it one day inside the Rose Petal cottage. At least that was washable.

Why is it that they don't understand just how gross it is!

MRP June 2, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

Bwaahahahahaaa! I know so not funny for you, but girl, the story = hilarioius! I think that might be a boy thing...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP