School is back and I couldn't be happier

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

School officially started August 25th and I couldn't be happier! I have time now to do even more cleaning, more cooking, and more day dreaming! YAY! I have been working on making lesson plans for the younger two and they will officially start their "preschool year" next week. I hope to be able to share my ideas with everyone but I will most likely be posting them on another blog. If I do, I will certainly link you all to it! Well I am getting back into the swing of some portrait sessions however I will be taking a break and only doing family and friends. I want some time to get new equipment, new PC programs etc. Plus I need a little down time to catch up on me. I have neglected myself and need to get my mind back in order before I can focus on the big idea. Well hope all is well with all my friends! Talk to you soon!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Pepper Plum Boutique September 4, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

What pre-school stuff are you doing? I'd love to do that with little man.

I second your hooray of school being back in session! :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP