New Idol Judge

Thursday, September 10, 2009

So I awake this morning get the kids off to the bus and turn on the PC while drinking my coffee (oh by the way the Chocolate Brownie Sundae creamer from International Delight is horrid) and I see the main story is the new idol judge has been named. Now although I think the person in the hot seat is very funny I do not see where her "musical talent" will come in to play as a judge. I could be wrong and she could be the best judge ever however, being it is a MUSIC talent show they should of replaced Paula with someone "MUSICALLY INCLINED"... But the new judge is no other than
Ellen Degeneres Pictures, Images and Photos

Yes Ms. Ellen herself. What do you think? Will she make a good judge for a music competetion?

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP